CMT Car is an Australian Company that enquired Edway Apps to design and develop apps for Android and iPhone devices in Sydney. CMT Insurance Services Company’s Mobile Apps allow the clients to notify a contact of your choice quickly in the unfortunate event of a car accident. CMT Company is notified at the same time, so we can instantly begin arranging a Luxury Replacement Vehicle for you to drive while your vehicle is off the road. CMT Luxury Replacement Vehicles is a dedicated service with a professional team that will provide you with the expertise to assist you through every stage of your claim and get you back on the road with minimum inconvenience.
CMT Insurance Company’s mobile application for iPhone and Android have the following benefits:
- Luxury replacement vehicles: We only replace with vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Mini.
- Like for like replacement: If the accident is not your fault, we will replace it with a similar size or group.
- Write-off replacement: We replace with a luxury vehicle if yours is written off.
- Claim settlement service: We provide a luxury replacement car while your total loss claim is being settled. Charges go through your insurer if you are at fault.
- Insurance claims processing team: You will have access to our team to manage the process from start to finish.
- Nationwide luxury fleet: We have a car near you.
- Reputable Accident Repair: Vehicle was taken to an Approved Accident Repair Centre.
- Test Drives: We provide access to test drive the latest release vehicles available in Australia (Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Mini).
- If the accident is not your fault, you will not have to pay your insurance access.
CMT Web and Mobile Apps Software Development Project is a good example of well-executed strategy by developing the mobile app that adds value to CMT existing business model and improves the service. Edway Apps developed the iPhone and Android Applications for CMT Insurance Company that offers to the clients to submit insurance accidents claims in a convenient way with a simple to use form is available on the clients’ smartphones.